Coconino Community College will present “Café y Pan” from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sept. 26 at the Student Center, Lone Tree Campus.
The event typically includes coffee and Latino pastries, along with information on other upcoming activities to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month.
Other upcoming events include —
- “Immigration & Dentention Discussion” at 12:45 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 27 at NAU, SBS West Room 104.
- “The Mayan Calendar: Myth, Realty or Hoax” presented at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept 27 at the Museum of Northern Arizona.
- “Nepantla: Tierra Entre Medio/Between Worlds — Rachel Running A Borderland Odyssey Opening Reception” from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28 at the Flagstaff Photography Center.
- “The Ancient Wisdom of Water: Border Rancher Valer Austin” from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 29 at at the Flagstaff Photography Center.
- “Baila Conmigo (Dance with Me)” from 8 to 11 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 29 at the University Union at Northern Arizona University.
- “Zumba” from 7 to 8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5 at the Health and Learning Center, Recreation Center, Multipurpose Gym.
- Film screening of “West Side Story” at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9 at the Cline Library Assembly Hall at Northern Arizona University.
- “Border Songs — CD Release Concert” at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 12 at the Coconino Center for the Arts.
- Film screening of “The Renaissance of Mata Ortiz” at 7 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14 at the Flagstaff Photography Center.
- Film Screening of “Biutiful” at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17 at NAU Liberal Arts, Room 120.
- The NAU Bookstore will also spotlight regional and national Latino artists in a book display through Oct. 15.
Click here for more information.