FLAGSTAFF — Join us for the 13th Annual Small Business & Community Health Fair from 7 a.m. to noon Friday, April 7 at the Flagstaff Aquaplex, 1702 N. Fourth St. Open to the public, the health fair features free health screenings, fitness advice, health insurance and wellness information, healthy snacks from local businesses and much more.
Each year over 400 participants attend to receive free health screenings and to learn about health and wellness services in northern Arizona.
The Small Business & Community Health Fair is sponsored by North Country HealthCare, and the purpose of the event is to create healthier communities by offering free health and wellness services to the greater Flagstaff community – all in a fun, interactive environment.
Event Services Include:
- FREE health screenings, including a free baseline blood test (while supplies last)
- FREE diet & fitness advice
- Natural & alternative care
- Insurance options & alternatives
- On-site mammography (928.522.9404 to schedule)
- Information about free or low-cost wellness programs & much more!
Each participant will walk away with a goodie bag filled with valuable giveaways.
Walk-Ins Welcome for the FREE baseline blood test !
*If already scheduled be sure to check your appointment confirmation & arrive 15 minutes early!